Digital Trail Camera HC-300M
- Portable and durable, easy to carry, lightweight
- This camera, a digital trail with MMS function, is a surveillance camera working automatically.
- It can be triggered at once by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region of interest
- Monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor,
- And then automatically captures high-quality pictures (up to 12M pixels) or records 1080p HD video clips
- At sunrise, the unit begins to take color photos and video until there is insufficient light (dusk) when it begins to take infrared (monochrome) photos and video.
- It is easy to use, there is a 2.0 inch colorful LCD display on camera, and it supports MMS/SMTP/SMS/E-mail via GPRS Network.
- It is resistant to water and snow for outside uses.
- Image Sensor: 5MP Color CMOS
- Lens: F=3.0 mm, FOV(Field of View)=60 °
- IR-Flash: 65feet/20m
- Control Display: 2” LCD
- Ext. Memory Card: From 20MB to 32GB Not included)
- Picture Resolution: 12MP=4032x3024, 8MP=3264x2448, 5MP=2560x1920
- Video Resolution: 1080P(25fps), 720P(25fps), VGA(30fps)
- PIR Sensor: Multi-Zone
- PIR Sensitivity: Adjustable(High/Normal/Low)
- Trigger Time:1.1s
- Delay: 0s-60min. Programmable
- Operation Mode: Camera, Video, Camera & Video
- Video Length:1s – 90s
- Power Supply: 8 x AA or 4 x AA battery (Not included)
- Stand-by Current
What's in the box
1 x 1080P GSM MMS GPRS Hunting Digital Trail Camera-Q-300M
We Also Recommend
40000mAh Portable Power Bank With USB A, C & Micro Charging Ports
UV-82 Dual Band Business 2 Way Walkie-Talkie 10km 16 channel
Arctic Air Ultra Edition Desktop Air Cooler, Purifier & Humidifier